[TR] key series

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 11 18:22:49 MST 2008

Hello,

Need to order some key blanks but not sure what to order.

I am looking at both my TR3A and TR4 keys and they look the same.

The TR3A key is a Cole National and the number is U2

The TR4 key is a Taylor lock Co number UN3 on the back and 62DL on the front.

Both keys can have the same 2 groves on the front with one grove on the back.

Now believe it or not the 3A key works in the 4 and the 4 key works in the 3!
Eventhough they have a slight difference.

I am guessing that the ignition internals are a bit worn.

Anyway what key (s) is (are) they

FA, FS or FP, I am guessing FP?

If it makes a difference, the 3A is a 58 and the 4 is a 63.

Thanks,

Bob