[TR] Hello

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 10:49:24 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/9/2008 7:26:24 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
steven at newellboys.com writes:

Robert,  this is Angelina, why don't you return my  calls?

Angie my love,

I just wanted you to know that after much contemplation, even though the
baby is probably mine like you said, I am very happily married and think you
should stay with Pitt.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as described in chapter seven  of the shop manual.

48)