[TR] TR6 counter shaft

tr3driver at ca.rr.com tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 23:55:18 MST 2008

> The book says they are made up for them and of a harder quality than others.
>
> Anyone have any experience with these?

Really hard to do a head-to-head comparison on these; since the real question is what it looks like after 20,000 miles.  I bought mine from TRF, but have no way of knowing if it lasts better than one from Moss or not.

However, if Charles & the folks @ TRF felt it was necessary to commission their own shaft instead of buying from the same supplier Moss gets them from; I think it's safe to say that there really was a problem with the cheaper shaft.  I know I wouldn't want to find out the hard way, even if someone handed me $20 to do so.

Randall