[TR] starter relay location

acs25m at swbell.net acs25m at swbell.net
Thu Feb 7 11:56:01 MST 2008

Hi all, I own a TR250 that I need help with. I had to replace the sheet metal battery box due to a previous owner repairing rusted metal with fiberglass and a whole lot of body putty! I took a lot of pictures during the tear down with my digital camera but the files have somehow become corrupted and won't open. Could some one please email me a picture of the starter relay location and how its attached. I would appreciate it. You can send the pictures off list to  acs25m at swbell.net.
  Thank you
  John Maneke