[TR] OT metal springs

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Tue Feb 5 18:34:29 MST 2008

If you can find a good ole local furniture store that carries office
furniture they can probably come up with something from available
replacement parts.  They may be able to help or find a complete new unit to
go under the chair.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
The car is in a 'zillion' pieces... but I think about it every day!