[TR] Diff Mounting Stud

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Feb 5 09:45:54 MST 2008

Is there anything unique about the differential mounting stud (Moss #
320-355) that puts the cost at almost $20 each? It appears to be a steel rod
of a specific length that's been threaded on one end. It doesn't even look
like it's Grade 8 (that goldie color that the bolts and nuts have). I'm
debating the "build versus buy" repair for my front mounts. Any help would
be appreciated.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U