[TR] wire wheel powder coat number

Dave Willner dwillner at ptd.net
Mon Feb 4 15:08:08 MST 2008

I'm having my wire wheel media blasted and powder coated but can't seem to
find a perfect color match. I got dizzy Saturday looking at a hundred or so
swatches outside in the cold. The wheels have the original paint that looks
pretty good rubbed out, a warm metallic silver/grey with a hint of yellow (not
sure if this is weathered clear or not?). Has anyone had this done and have an
excellent match you're happy with that you could help me out with?  Appreciate
the help.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green