[TR] (no subject)

ray at raysmg.com ray at raysmg.com
Sun Feb 3 15:41:54 MST 2008

   Fred (Light) asked about building a body rotisserie...

   Fred,

   The one I built recently for my Spridget Project should work just fine
   for  a  TR3...I  intend to use it one day on mine. The engine stands I
   used  are  heavier  than those used by some others, having four wheels
   per  stand  instead of the usual three (I used heavier duty casters as
   well).

   There  is  a  narrative and a number of photos of the rotisserie, both
   during  construction  and  in use on my web site www.raysmg.com , just
   click  on the "Spridget Project" link and then "Rotisserie" or you can
   just click the following link:

   http://www.raysmg.com/rays_mg_midget_rotisserie.htm

   Hope this helps,

   Ray