[TR] Vincent is out of the Office

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:30:25 MST 2008

I've been trying to reach his co-worker.
Anyone know of an area code of "x"?Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA'63 TR3B
TCF587LThat ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!See it moves!> From:
jimmuller at rcn.com> To: triumphs at autox.team.net> Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:24:11
-0500> Subject: Re: [TR] Vincent is out of the Office> > On 3 Feb 2008 at
15:33, tom white wrote:> > > Vincent seems to leave the office for extended
periods quite> > often. I am beginning to wonder if he isn't making recurring>
we?> > > -- > Jim Muller> jimmuller at rcn.com> '80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+>