[TR] (no subject)

Frederick M Light Oldpine47 at Comcast.Net
Sat Feb 2 08:38:05 MST 2008

Hi Team,

My TR3 tub will soon be back to me after a few weeks in the body shop.  I
still have a lot of work to do after I get it back.   I am looking for an auto
body Rotisserie.  I have seen the ones listed at various sites, but am not
really interested in spending $800+ for something I will use once.  Does
anyone in the eastern Pa area have one for sale or any idea of a reasonable
substitute so I can safely work the underside of the tub.

TIA

Fred  TS 57038