[TR] Triumph Trans AmeriCan 2009 Charity Drive, January 2008 Donor Stag

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Fri Feb 1 10:38:23 MST 2008

Joe,

Wow!!

I think it is a great idea for 35 listers to donate $100.

I'll put up $100 also.  So that is now $200 and we only need 33 more
$100, and if it can be negotiated down, the extra money can go into
transportation costs to Illinois.

But if it is going to happen, it has to happen quickly as there are only
16 months to get this car through a nut-n-bolt restoration.  Remember,
regardless of initial condition, the car WILL be restored to at least a
370 point car before the drive.  The better the car, the easier the
concours restoration.

The details are not completely worked out yet, I would bet that everyone
putting up $100 would also get a book of raffle tickets as a chance to
win this car back.

Okay, any more people wishing to help secure this car for this restoration?

Lets GO!!

Glenn Merrell

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)