[TR] Stuff

William McLeod wbmcleod at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 09:29:02 MST 2008

Teriann,

I sold my last 2 T3 hardtops on ebay for over $500 each, so they are
not worthless!  The problem with yours is the rust....  You can ship
them anywhere in the country wrapped in a tarp via Greyhound, safely,
insured, for a reasonable price.  Perhaps you can list your items on
ebay.

Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ