[TR] seat kits

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 20:49:42 MST 2008

Yes, it can.  However, the foam used in these seats are especially heavy
duty so that it keeps its shape over the life of the seats.  Ordinary foam
that you can buy from Target or other retailers is far too soft.

I had my seats reupholstered by a commercial shop and they replaced all the
foam, reconditioned the frames and custom stitched the covering at a
fraction of what I would have paid for the pieces to do it myself.

Joe