[TR] Rebuilt TR4A IRS Hubs

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 12:26:12 MST 2008

I believe the TR4 IRS hub is the same as a TR6.  In that case anyone wanting
new or rebuilt hubs owes it to themselves and their cars to considerr what
Richard Good is now offering:

http://goodparts.com/shop/index.php?productID=347.  $379 each and a design
that will not break and can be maintained.

I have written an article for 6-Pack and done lots of work fabricating
Nissan 280 Z axels for my TR6 race car.  Richard now offers a hub and CV
joint unit for about the same price as my cost for making the Nissan ones.
Were I to do it over again I sure wouldjust order his parts.

--
Chuck Arnold