[TR] buying a TR4 question

L1J1S at aol.com L1J1S at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 17:21:49 MST 2008

hello, if you are a purist i would say yes it does affect the value of the
car. if the owner has the original tranny, then that is another story. the
tranny can be switched out anytime. i just finished restoring my tr3-a, and i
went the route of keeping it original. although, i did install a judson
supercharger w/o altering the car. all the original parts that were removed to
install the supercharger have been carefully put away in the event i want to go
back to the original form. just my two cents worth. happy holidays, larry
schwartz
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.