[TR] Holiday Greetings

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 24 07:27:26 MST 2008

Hello all
In keeping with the spirit of the season and reflecting over the past year
with all the ups and downs, I now find my self appreciating those things that
always seem to survive the test of time and these times were most  testing.
That most tested joy being the closeness of friends and those who we share the
little pleasures in life with.  For all of you who are experiencing the storms
of the past week in the north, I wish you safe travels, warmth and comfort and
for the many of us who once knew what snow was really like, (Florida Natives)
coupled with the cold, gloves, scarves, hats, long Johns and Jeans and
anything else stuffed underneath, please enjoy and have a very Merry
Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Healthy & Prosperous New Year.

Alex Manzo