[TR] Block Crack

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 20 20:22:49 MST 2008

Bob,

My experience with cracks in engine blocks is not good. I'd tried having
them welded, filled, and other wise fixed and have never had it hold.
There's just too much expansion and contraction with cast iron to fix it
successfully. Sorry, I think you have a nice boat anchor...

Brian

67 TR4A

Message: 1