[TR] tr nos vs. repros.

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 17 14:42:53 MST 2008

Being a 'partsman' in a past life, I'd like to add a point here on identities. Stanpart branded
stuff really is old but for the UK at least and certainly while Triumphs were still being made, the
whole BL group slowly moved over to UniPart branding on its parts for all makes including Morris
Garages products. I think Jaguar may have been the exception - but then Sir William Lyons never
liked to follow the herd. So if anyone comes across UniPart boxes with an Alpha alpha alpha digit
digit digit number, its likely to be NQSOOS (not quite so old old stock)

Jonmac