[TR] Avon TR3

Kent Shrack kentshrack at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 06:37:55 MST 2008

The contents should have the aroma of wet leather from under a tonneau mixed
with oil smoke, a bit of burnt wiring, just a touch of fresh splashed petro
and maybe a tinge of burnt clutch lining.  When I was about 7 my neighbor's
college buddy came to visit and allowed me to spend the day sitting behind the
big steering wheel of his TR3 with the drivers half of the tonneau open.  I
can still reminisce of the aroma of his car.  I put thousands of race miles on
that car in my mind that day, and I won  every race.

Kent Shrack