[TR] TR4 & TR6 question

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:41:05 MST 2008

Does anybody have both a TR4 and a TR6 in their garage they would be willing
to take a look at for me? By looking at two frames it appears that the
steering rack and cross tube are mounted farther forward in a TR6 than on a
TR4. I am going to guess that this is to clear those extra two big round holes
in the TR6 block. I am looking for confirmation on that. I also need to
determine what issues I might run into by moving the rack forward in the TR4.
It worked in the TR250 so it's somehow possible (I think). Anybody have time
to take a peek for me and tell me what you see?

Thanks,
Marty