[TR] Tr3 rare parts

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 11:22:42 MST 2008

Somewhere in my parts bin, I have an electronic ignition module that was
apparently purpose-made for the TR3.  I've never seen another one like it,
but it looks to be professionally made.  The angles and size are just right
for it to fit into the corner where the brace joins the suspension tower on
a TR3; which is where I found it.

I also have an original Judson supercharger designed for the TR3, including
the glass jar for the Marvel Mystery Oiler.  No, Larry, it's still not for
sale <G>
In fact, I might just decide to try it out on the project TR3, if it turns
out to still have 83mm liners in it.

Randall