[TR] Frame Paint

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Dec 15 06:01:59 MST 2008

In a message dated 12/14/2008 11:56:55 AM Central Standard Time,
frede.thomas2 at verizon.net writes:
> I had my frame blasted to bare metal and then powder-coated in 1992, still
> looks as it did that day in 1992 and use only a pressure washer to keep it
> clean. "FT"

I gotta pipe in here.  I started my TR3 restoration a couple years ahead of a
friend of mine.  I painted my frame because I didn't know of any
powdercoaters who could do anything as large as a frame.  But my friend did find one.  I'm
still kicking myself.

Oh well, at least I have a significant number of other PC'd parts.

Dave