[TR] [6pack] Anybody seen this movie?

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 14 18:20:24 MST 2008

flywheel is a cute little movie about a used car salesman who buys a tr3
which ends up needing a flywheel.

that is completely peripheral to the movie.  the  used car salesman (and i
don't remember why/how) suddenly decides not to cheat people anymore, and in
fact returns a bunch of money to people he has cheated.  he then is close to
going out of business . . .

i won't spoil it for you.  its very preachy, light and fluffy.

the tr3 shows up in the beginning, i think once in the middle, and at the
very end.