[TR] TR6 to the rescue

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 19:52:41 MST 2008

OK a little off topic.  Living on Cape Cod and my wife and I are going  to a
party at night going North on 495.  I have a SAAB Turbo (88 I think)  and this
car has a freeze warning light.  Temp goes to freezing, light  comes on.  We
are driving along about 65 and I decide to slow down.   When I slow down I
discover we are on black ice.  I reduce my speed to  about 40 and take it slow
and easy.  Some ice, no ice, as we go  along.  I turn around to head for home.
Suddenly lights appears in my  rear view and this guy is moving.  Apparently,
no freeze warning  light.  His headlights start to sweep back and forth as he
loses control of  the car, and then they disappear.  The next time we see the
lights they are shining in our faces as he passes us going backwards.   I
don't know as I will ever forget the looks on their faces as they came into my
headlights and I could see into their windshield.
A couple of wild swings and everyone came to a stop unharmed.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo,
Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000012)