[TR] TR6 to the rescue

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 13:06:28 MST 2008

Joe:
If the battery in the TR6 was strong enough to start the TR, it would have
been strong enough to jump the Saab.  I think it is time for you to invest in a
good set of jumpers.  I made a set by going to a welding supply shop and
buying 25 feet of 1 gauge cable and four "gorilla" clamps (called that since my
wife can't open them).  The $24.95 jumpers from any of the Marts are not worth
carrying home!!  You will have $50 or so invested but Trevor will thank you.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana