[TR] [6pack] TR6 to the rescue

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Tue Dec 9 11:06:02 MST 2008

Great story!

I used to drive a Bugeye Sprite to work in the winter....and before I had
parking spot with a name on it.

I could find spaces no one else could, and if need be I could nose in & slide
the rear over in a tight spot, on the packed snow.

(The conservative Iowa John Deere personnel thought the whole exercise was
bizarre. I was one of the very few in the entire parking lot that variously
drove a Karmann Ghia, Sprite, Volvo 1800, TR4A, and TR3A to work over the years)

Joe A