[TR] Gas prices

Joe Burlein supertr6 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 14:45:03 MST 2008

Sorry, won't work.  There are big SUVs the world over and European taxes
haven't stopped our Euro cousins from driving big cars or trucks.
Taxes have never changed attitudes.  Take smoking and drinking for
example.  Only education does that.  And THAT takes time and effort.
Not something we Yanks are known for anymore.