[TR] Gas prices

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 8 13:16:35 MST 2008

This is a Triumph list, not a political list.  But...

The "World" price - whatever that is - differs from the US price largely in
the amount of tax added in each country.  The US doesn't have a stranglehold
on the "World" oil supply and doesn't set "World" prices to keep gasoline
artificially low-priced here.  And we certainly don't get any great deals
from the multinational oil companies that supply us.

Karl