[TR] Amusing TRF Shipping error

Michael Lang mlang99 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 21:00:32 MST 2008

I purchased a bunch of brake parts from TRF last summer during one of
their sales. I was rebuilding my brake calipers this evening and found a
shipping error. I opening my nice new brake pad box and found two rear
wheel cylinders neatly packed inside. I now have four rear wheel
cylinders and no brake pads. I will have to give the guys at TRF a call
tomorrow and see if it's worth straightening out the order.

I had purchased the cheap pads anyway, and had recently wondered if I
should have sprung for a set of the Green Stuff pads. Anybody want to
buy a pair of new rear TR3A wheel cylinders?

The nice part  about a project that takes many years, is that something
like this doesn't cause any delays. :-)

Mike