[TR] Remote door look switch for a TR3A??

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 21:45:49 MST 2008

John,
What I did on my TR3A was to install a  "Battery Brain" which I found
at Camping world.
It is fairly easy to install (after all I did it) and it comes with 2
remotes. It actually is a battery disconnect and has a lousy beeper
that possibly I should have placed outside the engine compartment.
But it works. I thought with the kind of traveling I was doing with
the TR3A, and the places that I sometimes had to park it, it was piece
of mind.
It cost about $80.00.
My car is modified anyway so at the National I didn't get dinged for
it, actually had lots of people asking what the heck it was.
obviously you can install a simple cut off switch, but alas no
remote......
Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L