[TR] Call for Action - Please help Vote for my Triumph in NYTimes

Corey Sherman cm.sherman at verizon.net
Mon Dec 1 16:20:55 MST 2008

Much to my surprise and complete delight, my 1960 Triumph (Italia 2000 GT
Coupe - TR3 bodied by Vignale) is one of the 30 finalists in the 2008 New
York Times Collectible Car of the Year Contest!

Please go to
<http://collectiblecars.nytimes.com/Contest/Vote.asp#COL802181>
http://collectiblecars.nytimes.com/Contest/Vote.asp#COL802181 and Vote for
my car - every vote counts!
Voting will be open to the public until Dec 30th, 2008.
One vote per person per day.

The winner will be featured in a New York Times article and will be
announced in February 2009.
Last year's winner was a 1959 Truimph TR3A - let's show them Triumphs' rule!

Thanks in advance for your time, consideration and support.

Corey Sherman
917.239.5486