[TR] Anti rattle spring and plunger

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 09:00:11 MST 2008

I had this happen at the Funkonna at VTR 2007.  I ordered a new ball and spring to only have it happen again here in Florida. So now I'm driving without the ball and spring and the vibration/noise is not a problem. I guess the fix is to replace the shift lever and the ball and spring, but I'm happy the way things are.
hope this helps
Tom
60 TR3A
61 TR3A