[TR] Overdrive Woes - new question

kinderlehrer at comcast.net kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 16:34:52 MDT 2008

On a related issue (sort of) - is there an overdrive lockout switch that works opposite of normal? Specifically, normally "ON"? A friend has a TR4 withan OD but the topplate only has the reverse light switch location drilled out. He would like to use that location for a switch that would lock out the overdirve in Reverse. Or perhaps there is a solenoid that would produce the desired effects?

Did we have this discussion before? I can't find it in the archives.
TIA,
Bob

From: "Randall" <tr3driver at ca.rr.com>