[TR] [Fot] Joe & Dottie Richards & TR2 TS1 LO at The Glen 3-7 September

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 29 15:24:29 MDT 2008

On Friday 29 August 2008 02:16 pm, John Herrera wrote:
> The FOT and VTR (WPTA) are honoring Joe & Dottie Richards at the Glen. They
> will be in the Triumph Paddock,  when they are not out and about the track
> and the Village. Will TS1 LO be driven in the Tour de Marque? Or be
> displayed downtown on Friday?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John H.
John,

I am planning on driving to the Glen on Saturday to spend the whole day there.

How does one go about attending all the events?

What should I do if I just "Arrive". Is there some registration, etc?

All I really want to do is meet up with you Triumph List folks who I know by
name but have never met in person.

Cant stay overnight, saturday only.

Should be driving the 58.

Bob