[TR] Joe & Dottie Richards & TR2 TS1 LO at The Glen 3-7 September

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Fri Aug 29 12:43:47 MDT 2008

Will TS1 LO be driven in the Tour de Marque? Or be displayed downtown on
Friday?

Thanks,

John H.

John Herrera,

I am glad you asked.  I have lost track of the Village side of the planning.
If Joe & Robert are not signed up for any of this stuff, and they want to
participate, we will have an opportunity to petition them in on Thursday Evening.

It seems fitting that TS1 LO be placed on display even if they are not
registered for the concours.  The Tour De Marque seems like an opportunity, if they
wish to do this.

The appearance of TR2 TS1 LO will greatly enhanced the experience at Watkins
Glen.  It needs to be seen. I know that was to be part of the Festival Program
publication. I think our Gary Horstkorta submitted something. (but I am
losing track of the elements...I have not been keeping notes on anything.)

Joe ?  Robert?  What say ye?

Glenda/Marianne? Anything to add?

Joe Alexander

Friends of Triumph   </HTML>