[TR] Continuing brake light bulb failure

Bill & AnnaBelle anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 10:30:11 MDT 2008

Just a quick note on quality replacement bulbs.  My "big"cars have
been Toyota for many years, 150K on a 1990 Cressida ... not  one bulb
burned out.  125K on a 1998 Avalon ... no bulb failure ... 85K on
2004 Sienna ... one bulb (stop/turn) failed ... Bought the
replacement from ... Toyota.   No problems since.
Using this logic, when the bulbs on the TR6 started going I replaced
them  with Toyota bulbs. Not one failure since.  So wherever Toyota
gets their  bulbs,must be pretty good, and perhaps a source that
could help defeat the "Prince"  ... at least that is my experience

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh