[TR] Ignition switch tool...back on Ebay at least!

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 07:57:45 MDT 2008

The tools are back on eBay; see item # 140262091644. This is the one I
have, and I'm very, very happy with it. Works just as advertised (and,
presumably, just like the original after which it's modeled). Might be
a bit pricey, but see how much time and money you spend refinishing the
wood dash after you scratch it with improvised tools! :-(

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>