[TR] Joe & Dottie Richards & TR2 TS1 LO at The Glen 3-7 September

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Aug 27 19:38:31 MDT 2008

FoT:

I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating.

If it wasnt for Joe Richards we wouldnt have a significant piece of our
heritage on it's wheels. If it wasnt for TR2 TS1 LO, we wouldnt be racing Triumphs.

The FOT and VTR (WPTA) are honoring Joe & Dottie Richards at the Glen. They
will be in the Triumph Paddock,  when they are not out and about the track and
the Village.

During the weekend, Joe & Dottie are passing this cherished piece of Triumph
History to Robert Parker Smith, as the new caretaker/owner. From the Glen it
goes to Robert's private museum, in Hawaii.

TR2  TS1 LO  will also be featured at Watkins Glen International as our
Honorary Pace Car for the Classic Motorsport's Kastner Cup Race.

Be there at the track to express your appreciation to Joe & Dottie and
congratulate Robert Parker on his acquisition.

 ALOHA, TR2 TS1 LO!!!!

Joe Alexander
Friends of triumph   </HTML>