[TR] Psyched for The Glen

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:30:42 MDT 2008

After a few years off, my wife Kerri and I are headed back to the Zippo
Vintage Festival at Watkins Glen next week.  We plan to arrive on Wednesday
and will be camping with other LBC fans at Clute Campground down by the lake.
I'm glad to see this information below, because after finding out that
Friday's Tour de Marque actually gets done around 2:00 p.m. the better half
asked "what are we going to do the rest of the afternoon?"  This is perfect.
See you all there.

Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT
CF18928

Triumphistis and
FOT,
The FoT is proudly represented by four of the best In our Triumph World.
The Legends Speak will be held at Layfayette Park on Friday at 3:00 PM in the
Village of The Glen on 5 September 08. Those Legends are:

Kas Kastner
Triumph's North America Manager of Competition.
Ed Diehl            Triumph
Factory Driver  12 Hours of Sebring  1963
Roberts Johns    Triumph Factory
Driver  12 Hours of Sebring  1957
John Macartney  Triumph Factory Manager
(Marketing & Sales)

All those that can should appear at Layfayette Park to
ask interesting
questions.

And the FoT invites you to visit us in the
Triumph Paddock through the
weekend.

Classic Motorsports is our sponsor for
the Kastner Cup and will have a tent
with an English Pub Theme.

WPTA/VTR
will have their usual FoT Hospitality Tent in place and there will
be several
things going on there.  Likely a few surprises.

Joe Alexander
Friends of
Triumph