[TR] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak & The FOT

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Aug 27 12:17:22 MDT 2008

Bill Dentinger!

Thanks for supplementing my announcement.  We have worked with the Village
Festival Committee on some of these features, as they have Honored the Triumph
Marque for the weekend.

They have responded to us very nicely. And I wish to thank them for that.
Copied Here.

Stand by for more announcements....there are several more.

Joe A

> Joe...
>
> Good idea, and as you know, because late Friday afternoon is when the race
> cars make a trip from the track to downtown Watkins Glen for display and to
> reenact the old street course race, getting there for the 3 PM program will be
> difficult for most racers.  Hence crew and others will find that easier to
> do, and should plan to do so.
>
> For racers, I strongly recommend any who have never been to the GLEN before,
> or who have never made that Friday late afternoon trip downtown before
> SHOULD PLAN to do so.  It is a hoot, and only a limited number of cars will get
> credentials to do that.  If interested you should register for it on Wednesday
> night or early Thursday.
>
> Bill Dentinger

   </HTML>