[TR] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak The FOT

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Wed Aug 27 10:45:03 MDT 2008

Triumphistis and FOT,

The FoT is proudly represented by four of the best In our Triumph World.

The Legends Speak will be held at Layfayette Park on Friday at 3:00 PM in the
Village of The Glen on 5 September 08. Those Legends are:

Kas Kastner      Triumph's North America Manager of Competition.
Ed Diehl            Triumph Factory Driver  12 Hours of Sebring  1963
Roberts Johns    Triumph Factory Driver  12 Hours of Sebring  1957
John Macartney  Triumph Factory Manager  (Marketing & Sales)

All those that can should appear at Layfayette Park to ask interesting
questions.

And the FoT invites you to visit us in the Triumph Paddock through the
weekend.

Classic Motorsports is our sponsor for the Kastner Cup and will have a tent
with an English Pub Theme.

WPTA/VTR  will have their usual FoT Hospitality Tent in place and there will
be several things going on there.  Likely a few surprises.

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph   </HTML>