[TR] Strange behaviour

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 07:40:35 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Laurito <trglory at comcast.net>

John;

Go take a look at your steering column. You may have a tach cable or a
bonnet release cable wrapped around it.

Joe

==AM==
Been there, done that, Joe! Happened to me many years ago on my GT6+.
Most embarrassing once I realized how it had happened (I'd left the
cable dangling while the tachometer had been sent off to Nisonger for
repair)!

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>