[TR] torque tightening

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 25 18:08:51 MDT 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 05:07 pm, John Herrera wrote:
> > It kinda seems that using both a fresh nyloc nut WITH a lockwasher would
> > be>
>
> ideal.> Thanks, Paul Dorsey 60 TR3
> Paul, do you wear belt and suspenders at the same time?
John, Paul,

Now I only wear a belt unless I am wearing my new suit which has those fancy
suspenders.

But I have seen a number of "older" guys with both belts and suspenders on the
same pair of pants!

Not alot but I have seen it.

When I use nylock nuts it with only a flat washer. And I never use the same
nylock twice. I save the old nuts for odd jobs around the house such as
attaching the bench grinder to the bench etc.

Bob