[TR] rebound rubber location?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 24 11:25:13 MDT 2008

I have been working on my stationary TR3, which I bought as an abandoned
restoration for over 5 years.  That partially explains my ignorance.

I remember removing the 'rebound rubber' from each front wheel.  The car is
mostly assembled, however, I do not see this part on the car or in my boxes of
parts.

Actually I don't know where to look on my car... the manual's show the part
kinda floating in space.  Where does it attach?  Is it within the springs?

Thanks, Paul

--
It has removed 887 spam emails to date.