[TR] Uncle Jack

BearTranserv at aol.com BearTranserv at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 09:57:41 MDT 2008

I never got to meet Uncle Jack in person, but he built an engine for my TR4
and was a pleasure to speak and deal with.  I found out yesterday on the  MGB
list.

It's a sad day when we lose anyone, but I'm relatively sure, knowing what
little I know about Jack, he left the earth in a manner he would have chosen if
he could.

Sympathy and prayers to all his family and friends.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4

As he stared at her ample  bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg
carburetors in his vintage  Triumph, highly functional yet pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of  the intake manifold, aching for experienced
hands, the small knurled caps of the  oil dampeners begging to be inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter  seven of the shop manual.
Dan McKay

In a message dated 8/17/2008 7:28:18 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,