[TR] exhaust systems

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 14:09:13 MDT 2008

Gary and List,

I've been thinking of a custom exhaust setup for my TR6 recently as  well.  I
have a stock muffler and always have wondered what it would look  like and if
anyone has been successful with welding a pair of twin pipes to  the rear of
the muffler on the passenger side (in a mirror image to what exits  from the
muffler to the rear on the driver's side)....creating a  symmetrical 4 pipe
setup??

But, Gary, good luck with your project!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/20/2008 10:17:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,