[TR] TR6 Speedo Cable Broken

thenicholls at verizon.net thenicholls at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 05:44:01 MDT 2008

Randall and Aaron,

I am in the same situation wtih my 1972 Triumph TR6.  Speedo is good.
The cable I bought from TRF was installed by me previously, but I could
not get it to work.  Put old cable back on, worked until last week when
it broke.

I thought only OD trannys had a right-angle drive, is that not correct?
Anyone ever order the one piece cable from anyone besides TRF?  Did it
work?

Thanks in advance,

Craig H. Nicholls
1972 Triumph TR6