[TR] mystery part

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 16:28:28 MDT 2008

> Because of this peice's cheapness, I bought it off ebay.  It's suppose to
> be a
> for a TR3, but I don't know.  Does anyone?

Certainly not a standard part for a 58 TR3; but might have been installed by
a dealer or whatever.

The factory screenwasher was a hand-operated pump mounted to the dash, with
a plastic reservoir under the hood and two chrome nozzles (with integral
check valves) mounted on the scuttle.  The nozzles look like dome-headed
bolts, but have a small hole for the water to come out.

Here's a photo of the knob, that TeriAnn Wakeman used to have posted on her
site (tho I can't find it there now).

Randall

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of TR washer_pump.jpeg]