[TR] Jack Drews Passes Services on Thursday & then Watkins Glen

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Aug 18 15:15:22 MDT 2008

Triumph List:

My longtime friend of 20 years, partner in racing, travel, product
development & general hijinks died at Grattan Raceway this weekend. Doing what he loved
best.

He touched so many people in the Triumph Community, all should know of his
passing. Wife Frances, is a saint by my definitions, and supported him in all
ways that would allow him to become the great man that he was.

Jack's services will be in Geneseo, IIlinois on Thursday at 10:30PM at the
Concordia Lutheran Church.  Visitation will be on Wednesday, but I do not have
visibility to all of the arrangements, yet.

Please check the website for current forthcoming details

http://www.geneseolutheranchurch.com/

Home address for The Drew's

Frances Drews
514 North Vail Street
Geneseo, IL   61254

Joe Alexander
Friends of Triumph

PS:  For those going to Watkins Glen, please join us in the Triumph Paddock.
Particularly on Saturday evening, as we will be devoting time to his memory.

The Kastner Cup Race will be dedicated to him on Sunday. The Pace Lap will
feature a MISSING MAN FORMATION. (Jack was the first recipient of the Kastner
Cup...how fitting can this be?)   </HTML>