[TR] TR2/3/3a Hardtop Headliner

David Gunn ccgunn1010 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 16:24:53 MDT 2008

Hi - A couple of years ago (about 5 to be exact) I copied some pages from a
website about a hard top restoration.  It included some pictures, but I did
not copy them, unfortunately.  I just tried the address at the bottom, and it
was not to be found.  Does anyone have any idea who this was?  I believe that
it is a white hardtop on a white TR3a from somewhere near the SE VTR Regional,
possibly Atlanta?  As I recall, the car was also featured in some type of
publication.

Thanks for your help.

David Gunn
1954 TR2 TS3388L